Obrigada pela sua visita. O blogue dailymodalisboa.blogspot.pt vai ser desativado em breve. Todos os conteúdos estão agora disponíveis no site www.modalisboa.pt, para onde vai ser redirecionado.


Thank you for your visit. Dailymodalisboa.blogspot.pt will be disabled soon. All contents are now available on the website www.modalisboa.pt, to which you will be redirected.






sexta-feira, 7 de junho de 2013

O MUNDO SEGUNDO KARL LAGERFELD




Um livro dedicado às melhores citações e comentários austeros de Karl Lagerfeld vai ser lançado em setembro pela editora francesa Flammarion, com textos de Jean-Christophe Napias e ilustrações do artista Charles Ameline.

“The World According To Karl” é uma homenagem à mente brilhante do “Kaiser”, às suas máximas e declarações bem humoradas, perspicazes, irrevogáveis, aos seus comentários severos e aos seus vereditos visionários sobre moda, arte e o mundo em geral.

A publicação não foi criada em parceria com Lagerfeld, mas de acordo com o WWD, o diretor criativo da Chanel está satisfeito com o resultado.


ALGUMAS CITAÇÕES:

Tom Ford: "Are you happy?" Karl Lagerfeld: "Darling, I'm not ambitious".

"Sweatpants are a sign of defeat. You lost control of your life so you bought some sweatpants."

"If you were to ask me what I wish I had invented in fashion, it would be the white shirt. To me, a shirt is the basis for everything. Everything else comes afterwards."

"A sense of humour and a little lack of respect: that's what you need to make a legend survive."

"My job isn't to make Chanel survive; it is to keep it alive."

"Fashion is neither moral or immoral, but it is for rebuilding the morale."

"I am a kind of fashion nymphomaniac who never gets an orgasm."

"The iPod is genius. I have 300."

"I want to see everything, I want to know everything. Behind my dark glasses, my eyes are wide open."

"Fashion is a game which must be played seriously."

"Fashion is fleeting, dangerous, and unfair."

"Fashion is an attitude more than a piece of clothing."

Sem comentários: